Christmas Traditions

Christmastime brings out the sentimentalist in all of us. Something about this e-card reminds me of the joy and wonder I've experienced in celebrating Christmas with my family, especially as a small child.

A particularly fond memory is of the angel placed atop our Christmas trees each year. I was fortunate to find an exact copy some years ago to share with my own children.

I hope this card will cause you to recall some favorite memories of Christmas, or perhaps make some new ones of your own.

To view this e-card you will need to upgrade your Flash Player

Get Adobe Flash Player To load the latest version, please click here and then click 'Yes" on the screen that follows. Remember the update is free of charge and only takes a minute or two to install.

Please tell us why you selected not to upgrade your Flash Player



What is your favorite Christmas tradition?

0 comments:

Post a Comment